kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Friday, October 05, 2007

New Merchandise for Andando




Fiona just returned from Thailand on a buying trip for Andando. Here you can see the coffee table at our house showing some of the merchandise that was obtained. She basically went there for four days and filled three suitcases and returned home. It's a grueling trip but there are not a lot of options to buying like this. It's not like you can go on-line and order. These are handcrafted items made by very small operators. We are trying to stock up for the Fall/Christmas selling season

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are those hugging salt and pepper shakers? Funny!!

October 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger andando said...

Yep, that's what they are. We already sold 4 pair. Every time I look at them I laugh..
We have them in ten colors...
mom

October 5, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Chris and Sarah said...

I saw those little hugging guys at Nikki's shower... now I need a pair. I'm coming down to claim them!

October 7, 2007 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home