On our way somewhere
What? A post with no Pictures? Is this allowed?
So I just spoke by phone to Fiona - she is on her way to Africa.
I am in Twin Falls, Idaho, tonight. We are like, always going in different directions. Well, not always, but often. So over the next week we will be in a few foreign countries, some warm (Senegal), and some very cold (Canada). Then we get back home and after a joyous reunion, head down to Pasadena for Thanksgiving.
Is California a foreign country?
So I just spoke by phone to Fiona - she is on her way to Africa.
I am in Twin Falls, Idaho, tonight. We are like, always going in different directions. Well, not always, but often. So over the next week we will be in a few foreign countries, some warm (Senegal), and some very cold (Canada). Then we get back home and after a joyous reunion, head down to Pasadena for Thanksgiving.
Is California a foreign country?

3 Comments:
Yay...come see us in Pasadena. It feels like a foreign country compared to Oregon, weather wise that is!!
very nice...
It was so good to see you and Fiona on Sunday. Have wonderful trips, and a very happy Turkey Day in California - and yes, I'm pretty much sure that SoCal is a foreign country.
Post a Comment
<< Home