kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Welcome to My World

I was wondering the other day about what to post on the blog. What would be a good example of a typical day for me? At the time I was in California. I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in hotel rooms on the road. This is kind of my life at times. This is a picture of a hotel room in San Jose recently, complete with clothes thrown on the bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the pillow arrangement!

March 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks so authentic.

Jd

March 11, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home