A Whole Lotta Nuthin'
I've been traveling around North America for the last week, driving around Utah, Idaho, and now in Canada (Alberta and Saskatchewan).
As you can see by the pictures, there is a lot of open space around these parts. I occupy my mind listening to music and "books on tape". Currently just now finishing a book about a trip that Teddy Roosevelt took down an unexplored river in the Amazon basin. Hey, you have to keep your mind busy or you go brain dead with all the driving.
So tonight I am in Swift Current, having traveled through Medicine Hat and soon to be in Moose Jaw. These are towns where (believe it or not) I have stores.
Tomorrow I will go to Regina, which when pronounced property the Canadian way, rhymes with an intimate part of the female anatomy (is that too much detail for a blog?), and then I will end up in Saskatoon. These pictures are driving through Idaho, and the store in Salt Lake City.

1 Comments:
You're so funny! Did Teddy have fun in the Amazon?
Post a Comment
<< Home