It hasn't been a month yet!
So I'm looking at voluminous blogging activity by our offspring, Beka, Alison, Lewis Ruby et al, and I realize I am like a month behind on posting ANYTHING - but it's not quite a month because today is the the fourth of April and the last post was the fifth of March, and then I start thinking that ... hey, we have been pretty busy, Fiona and I, and we have nothing to be ashamed of, since we are living life to the fullest and have been to several foreign countries, such as Britain, Africa (I know .. Africa is not a country) and Canada, and other miscellaneous places, (don't you just love misc places?) and so then I feel somewhat guilty that we have not posted pictures of incredible places, people, and experiences that have taken place in the last nearly a month, but then also recall that we have over a zillion pictures and hey ... it takes a lot of time to process a zillion, and how many commas are in a zillion? and is that more than a google?, which used to represent a number but has now become a verb in the english language (which comes from england, where we were recently and will soon return) so if there is an opportunity for an excuse now is the time and has anyone talked about global warming lately? because it has not reached Oregon, where we have snow after Easter, which is inconceivable and the weather is more unpredictable than the frequency of posts on my blog which is where we started at originally, so stay tuned for more ...

4 Comments:
I laughed pretty hard while ready this post...namely due to references on commas in a zillion, google (I've heard about THE GOOGLE}, global warming etc....nice one!
that is a very long and very funny sentence pops.
dang it! fiona, i just read on beka's blog that yesterday was your birthday! sorry we missed it. we're wicked glad you were born!!!!!! happy birthday. -- jess
You are funny! And Happy Birthday, Fiona - we miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home