kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

What Am I doing Here?


So all of a sudden the weather turns ugly. I'm driving from Swift Current to Regina, and passing through Moose Jaw (this is all in Canada) and it starts to snow, and it's like 4 below zero.

My car is sliding and there are rigs in the ditch. How did I get myself into this?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes...are you going to be ok...or do you have to stay put for awhile?

November 17, 2007 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger The Dorrs said...

looks pretty bad

Jake

November 17, 2007 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

More importantly, you aren't driving and taking a picture at the same time, are you?

November 20, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home