London - Once Again
So I always wonder what to put on this blog and I can't find the right time to do it, so today I was in downtown London (y'know, England, Britain) visiting my attorney who helps with our British business endeavor, and I had my camera, and even though it was a "work" day, I managed to snap a couple photos of cool things, and the one shows an amateur quartet playing on the street trying to make a buck, (except they don't use bucks in Britain, they use pounds), and the other photo shows the new St Pancras train station that has just been rebuilt and is the destination of the Eurostar high speed trains from the continent, and it's a fabulous building and there is a statue of a couple parting for travel and yes, the thing is really as big as it looks in the photo - even bigger - it's like 100 feet tall made of bronze and really cool. So I will send more info when the moment strikes.

1 Comments:
You're just all over the place these days....
Post a Comment
<< Home