Back in the Northwest
Didn't get any pictures today of the trip from Spokane to Tri-Cities Washington. There isn't much to see traveling across the Palouse. Just mile after mile of rolling wheat fields. This is the last night of an epic three thousand mile journey through the western states visiting western tool stores (13 of 'em). So hey, I thought I would throw a curve ball out there and post a picture from a more distant past of a couple years ago when Fiona and I visited El Cristo on the mountain overlooking Rio de Janiero. It's a little bit like Spokane, don't you think?

1 Comments:
I got really confused when i saw this picture (until I read your post).
My first thought was "Wow, Spokane. Are you trying to be cool by making a replica of that statue in Rio? Not a good idea. You can't trick people into thinking spokane=rio."
Post a Comment
<< Home