kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Significant Events






There are some wonderful people in my life and I wanted to pay tribute to them









  • People got married - hey Alison and Brandon - Happy Anniversary seven years ago! Wow has it really been seven years? You guys are great and make great parents and partners. I hope you have seventy more.



  • Sisters got married - Hey Jake and Beka - I know it's early, but Happy Seven Years to you too! What a mad cap summer when both you and Alison got hitched a few weeks apart. We gained two great son-in-laws in the deal.



  • People got married at our house. This happens a lot. There was a large wedding (again) last Saturday. How many weddings have we had at the Twin? It was fun and the weather turned out nice. See pictures above ...



  • Moms had Birthdays - Happy B-Day Betty Jean! You're doing great and I hope you're feeling well. It was good to see you recently in Anaheim and I wish I had a few more avocados from your back yard tree ...



  • Sons have B-days coming - Happy 25 Lewis - You are a grad student stud working at 50,000 villages and studying and husbanding and sometimes sleeping ... hey visitors are coming your way soon Teak, Jake, Cleavage, and Helvbo.



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those were sweet posts...we like you too!

June 20, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger peteandjenn said...

Wow, you guys are like wedding central out there!
Whew.

July 9, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home