kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nine Miles on a Broken Foot




So I ran this half marathon (13.1 Miles) last week, and four miles into it I sprained my ankle and fell down and thought "Okay, that's it for me," but I was a long way from anywhere so I kind of hobbled on for a while and it felt better and I began to run and I thought "maybe I can do this" and I kept running for the rest of the race, a little dicey but not too bad and I finished the last nine miles and I came in and I finished second!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...you crazy cat. It doesn't look very nice.

June 4, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris and Sarah said...

I'm doing a half on 6.14 and I hope reading your blog didn't just jinx me. But - I walk em...not run. We'll see!

June 5, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger The Guy and The Girl said...

you're my hero!

June 9, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home