kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Trip to So Cal - Lewis & Ruby are cool - actually it was pretty hot there




We went to Pasadena last week and visited Lewis and Ruby tunes. I also had to work some in San Bernardino and Anaheim. It was a fun time, but I have a complaint.

Ruby asked for a copy of my pictures that I took there. I knew what this meant - that she would STEAL my photos and post them on their blog, which is exactly what happened. I'm pretty bitter about it, but I'll get over it. I'm a big person and I can handle emotional setbacks pretty good. At least it saves me the time of posting them myself.

Here are some "unused" pictures: the top picture is picking avocados in Anaheim. The middle picture is of Ruby's face in the middle of a big honkin' leaf at the Huntington Garden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Kevin....I waited and I waited and finally it had been five days and you still hadn't made a blog with "YOUR" pictures....so it's not my fault. You were just too slow. Seriously...I was waiting. So there :)

May 3, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Ruby on this one...you had your chance.

You snooze, you loose.

May 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home