kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Significant Events Part II


There are some wonderful people in my life and I want to pay tribute to them

Part II



  • My father is a great dad and I love and admire him. Happy Father's Day Billy Joe. You've always been a great Dad and you're one of the smartest guys I know, with a great sense of humor.

  • Son TK has finished school! This is a significant event because TK had a rather slow start, went to four schools in four years, and finally finished up with flying colors. Good job Thews! You've done something I (Kevin) never did - graduate from college .... in fact, I never really went to college ... Have a nice rest of your life as you take off for "sota" as in Minnesota.

  • I had a great Father's Day of my own. Lots of family around, I have the greatest kids in the world (all fathers say that) but it's true for me. My grandson is pretty special too.

  • I had a birthday ... actually it was not one of my best days ... until I got home and celebrated with the fam - and I got this totally cool painting from the family, done by JR Jake (son-in-law) and the picture is here on this post. It's up above in this frame and covers our living room wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home