kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Here is a real picture of Yellowstone





So I couldn't get on to the blog with personal pictures yesterday and downloaded a lame picture off the internet, but today I have the real thing! These are some pictures taken today - the one above is in West Yellowstone just outside our hotel (it's a real buffalo, really!), the top one is of the lower falls in the grand canyon of the Yellowstone.

1 Comments:

Blogger scotty and crystal said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Sweet photos, I am jealous. Yellowstone it beautiful this time of year.

July 29, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home