kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Goal - Post something at least once a month








Okay, so it's been a couple milleniums since I posted something on the blog. (Actually my wife just corrected me and said that more than one millenium is a millenia) People are complaining and rapidly losing interest. I must confess I have lost a little interest myself. But hey, I am getting a second wind so here is something:





Fiona and I are on the road and I am writing this from Yellowstone Park. So I copped a picture from the Net and here it is. I will put more stuff on here soon ... yeah right ...






2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I still check it everyday....JUST IN CASE!!

July 27, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger DORRPOSTS said...

Glad you're postin', because we're still checkin' ! :-)

July 27, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home