kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turkey Day at Uncle Marks


These are some pictures from Thanksgiving in Corona California. There were a lot of family members and we had a good time, seeing people we haven't seen for a while. Son Lewis and Ruby live there now and they were there in the picture above with Fiona and me. We enjoyed the time together and had some good laughs.


3 Comments:

Blogger DORRPOSTS said...

That's the best part of Thanksgiving - just being together with dear family and friends! ~ Jo

November 25, 2007 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics...sorry I stole yours :(

November 26, 2007 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hey Ma-I like your sweater. Can I borrow it?

November 28, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home