kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Did You Know ... ?


Many people may not know that I have a pretty good sized christmas tree farm. It's in Jefferson. There are around 3,000 douglas fir trees and over 5,000 noble fir and grand fir. These pictures were taken today along with Jackson, who you can see looks rather small when compared to some of the mature 9 footers. The reason I am posting this now is because these trees will be harvested in the near future and will make their way to Texas of all places to adorn someone's living room or maybe a bank lobby. They are six years old and are ready to be processed. I will probably replant this acreage in new trees come springtime.




1 Comments:

Blogger More Dorrs said...

Can I have one for free? Please Dad?

September 23, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home