kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

By Special Request - Man Eating Monkeys!


I was asked to post a picture of the monkey attack, and this is the only reliable picture I have of the incident. As you can see, one of the little demons is jumping off the rock to attack. I barely escaped with my life!
By the way, just so there is no confusion, the headline does not imply that a man was eating monkeys. In fact, just the opposite - I was attacked by "man-eating" monkeys. One of the little buggars even had a bottle of ketchup!

1 Comments:

Blogger More Dorrs said...

Looks like a close call. Glad you made it out alive!

October 2, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home