33 Years and Counting
Tomorrow morning I will do something I have been doing for thirty three years - wake up next to my beloved wife Fiona. She's the best. Today is our anniversary, we got married in 1975 in Las Vegas, of all places. What are the odds that any marriage will last that long, especially one involving a wild, broke, globe trotting American kid and a lovely young Scottish university student. We met in Aberdeen Scotland, and boy did I get lucky. It hasn't always been roses, but we've always been committed to each other. Even though we have our differences, we have a lot in common, and Fiona has always kept things interesting.
We have wonderful children, and a life together that I could never replace. The picture above was taken while we were doing something together that we really love - travelling - this picture was taken recently in Botswana.
You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes
and her eyes everywhere in the world

4 Comments:
Aww, Nice job guys!
Congratulations!
Lewis didn't tell me it was your Anniversary (yesterday)!! Hope you had a lovely day. I'm sure glad you got married and had a nice guy named Lewis so that I can spend the next 33+ years with him :).
Love you guys!
Congratulations, Kevin and Fiona! Our love to you both, and best wishes for 33+ more years of bliss.
congrats! you guys are a great example!
xoxo
pinkie
Post a Comment
<< Home