kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Busy Holiday Season

Kinda tough keeping up with the blog for the last couple weeks. First was the highly inconvenient snowstorm and not being able to get to our house. Then the power went out for a week and we had to live at Jake and Beka's. Then we went to California for a week to see family and celebrate New Year's.
A lot of excuses on why I haven't blogged lately, but I have a New Year's resolution (for what it's worth) to try to make more consistent posts.
See you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger scotty and crystal said...

I hear you might be able to live in your house again, congrats! If it gets too bad you guys can just come live with us, I know Fiona would love that!!!

January 4, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger DORRPOSTS said...

One of the highlights of our Christmas season was having you and Fiona join us for Christmas dinner, which came about as a result of the snow/roads/lack of power, etc. One huge bonus of the crazy weather!

January 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home