kevin and fiona

We are Kevin and Fiona and we have departed from Jefferson Oregon ... we will start heading West and keep going. The plan is to just keep heading West until we come back around to Oregon.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

How do you feel about Golfers?


So I'm looking at a sports web site checking out the US Open Golf tournament, and there is a listing of all the players and what is their score, and at the top of the list is a "rating" check box where you rate your favorite player, and the options are:
1. Favorite 2. Preferred 3. Despised
and I was kinda surprised that they would give you the option to list someone as "Despised" it seems like such a strong word and how would you work up the emotion to despise a golfer, what did he ever do to you to make you despise him? and I reflected on this for a moment and wondered if I despise any golfers or any one else for that matter, and maybe some people are not my "favorite" or even "preferred" but "despise"? and I couldn't really think of anyone, not really, but out of curiosity I would like to see a top ten list of despised golfers and maybe have a talk with them and do some counseling and see if I can move them up on the list to merely "loathe" or "dislike" or even "apathy" or "unconcerned" or maybe "indifferent", and ... does their unpopularity affect their golf score?